- Temperature will be taken at check in, if temperature is above 100F the player will not be allowed to participate.
- No backpacks
- Bring water bottle with name on bottle (water fountain not available)
- Come ready for your session (no changing allowed in the bathroom)
- No spectators
- Arrive/check in – front of the facility
- Leave/pick up – side of the facility
- Only 1 person allowed in the bathroom at one time
- Only 1 person check in at a time
- Face masks suggested but not required while practicing
- Do not touch your face
- Sanitize hands before, during, and after sessions
- Allow time for check in but do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes prior to your session
- Once session ends, athletes will be picked up at the back of the facility and no waiting will be allowed in the facility
- Courts are cleaned with a bleach solution once a day.
- All equipment, including volleyballs. used during each training will be cleaned and stored to dry.
- Volleyballs will be divided in two groups and rotated between each scheduled training session.
- Hand sanitizer, provided, is required at each court for additional safety measures.
- Hand sanitizer is used after working with each customer to help eliminate cross contamination.
- Restrooms and all contact points will be cleaned in between every training session.
Comments are closed.