Get the best possible training right from the beginning
In order to better meet the needs of so many who are new to the sport, Vision has created Volley-Starters. Volley-Starters is designed to teach basic skills and concepts of the game to beginners. The program will be open to girls and boys ages 6-13. The program is also perfect for those that are looking for a high level of skill training without the financial and time demands of full club volleyball.
Athletes will be trained in an environment that facilitates learning, personal responsibility and self-confidence. They will be exposed not only to volleyball skill training, but also movement training, hand-eye coordination, agility training and athletic conditioning. Participants will practice two times per week and participate in age appropriate drills and games.
There are two Volley-Starter seasons; one in the Spring, which runs from February – April and a second, Fall season in September and October.
Skill Training for Boys and Girls 6-13 years old
- Practice Monday and Wednesday 4:00 – 5:30 pm @ The Vision facility (see below)
- Athletes will be evaluated on the first day of training and placed in the appropriate skill development group.
- First training session will begin Wednesday Sept 8 and end on October 21, 2021
- Registration fee $50
- Seasons Fees $450 which includes registration fee due in 2 equal payments of $225
- Registration is open on SportsEngine
- Register early – Space is limited
The Vision Facility
3200 SW 122nd Street
Gainesville, FL 32608
In order to participate in Volleystarters, your athlete must have a current AAU membership by the first practice of September 8. Please purchase an AAU membership at the link below and use our club code WYA658 to affiliate with Vision Volleyball.
AAU Membership here – club code WYA658
Comments are closed.