Get the best possible training right from the beginning
In order to better meet the needs of so many who are new to the sport, Vision has created Volley-Starters. Volley-Starters is designed to teach basic skills and concepts of the game to beginners. The program will be open to girls and boys ages 6-13. The program is also perfect for those that are looking for a high level of skill training without the financial and time demands of full club volleyball.
Athletes will be trained in an environment that facilitates learning, personal responsibility and self-confidence. They will be exposed not only to volleyball skill training, but also movement training, hand-eye coordination, agility training and athletic conditioning. Participants will practice two times per week and participate in age appropriate drills and games.
There are two Volley-Starter seasons; one in the Spring, which runs from February – April and a second, Fall season in September and October.
Skill Training for Boys and Girls 6-13 years old
- Practice Monday and Wednesday 4:00 – 5:30 pm @ The Vision facility (see below)
- Athletes will be evaluated on the first day of training and placed in the appropriate skill development group.
- First training session will begin Wednesday Sept 8 and end on October 21, 2021
- Registration fee $50
- Seasons Fees $450 which includes registration fee due in 2 equal payments of $225
- Registration is open on SportsEngine
- Register early – Space is limited
The Vision Facility
3200 SW 122nd Street
Gainesville, FL 32608
In order to participate in Volleystarters, your athlete must have a current AAU membership by the first practice of September 8. Please purchase an AAU membership at the link below and use our club code WYA658 to affiliate with Vision Volleyball.